REUNITE & RECONNECT AT LONDON STATIONERY SHOW
It’s been over two years since the stationery industry came together, and we’re sure you’ll agree, it’s been far too long! London Stationery Show returns to the Business Design Centre from 5-6 October 2021, and this year’s show will host the most diverse mix of new and established paper and writing products it has ever seen.
“We’re so excited to get back to the Business Design Centre. Buyers will be spoilt for choice with the extensive range of well-known brands and independent start-ups on display” says the show’s Event Director Alex Butler.
“Following what can only be described as the most challenging of times, buyers will once again be able to experience the fresh thinking and timeless appeal of our ever resilient, design-led industry.”
“The importance of stationery, from everyday essentials, through to carefully chosen gifts, has never been so evident. The variety of products on show reflects the widespread consumer appeal and offers buyers a depth of product choice.”
2021 Exhibitor Line Up
Some of stationery’s best loved brands are returning, including Avery, CC Global, Cre8 Tapes, Cross, edding, Esterbrook, Exacompta, Frisk, Hahnemühle, Kaweco, Leuchtturm, Makers Cabinet, Manuscript Pen, Montegrappa, Parafernalia, Pentel, Pukka Pads, Royal Talens, Semikolon, Shaeffer, Silvine, Snopake, Stabilo, Staedtler, Ultratape, uni-ball and Zebra Pen.
There’s also an impressive line-up of new brands, including Accent Manufacturing, Artcadia, Bark & Rock, Carioca, Goldbuch, London Block By Block, Modena by Railex, Pixie Crew, Robert Fredrick, Storigraphic, Retro 51, Starpak and Yop & Tom amongst many others.
Brand New for 2021
London Stationery Show will be packed with all the latest industry news and trends designed to entertain, inspire, and educate.
- The Trends Hub will focus on future global consumer and design trends, and how they will impact the stationery industry and buying choices.
- Brought to you by material, design and trend consultant, Sally Angharad Booth, this year’s Trends Hub will identify the latest pioneering innovations on offer within the exhibition.
- The Boutique Collection will showcase beautiful and original designs, great stationery gifts and unique finds. Whilst LaunchPad introduces exciting new suppliers looking to break into the stationery industry.
- For an overview of the hottest products right now, head to the Buyers’ Choice Awards where a curated selection of the exhibition’s stand-out stationery finds will be on display.
- Retailers can try before they buy in the Creative Matters Workshops.
- The programme of free to attend workshops are extremely popular as buyers develop an understanding of how to get the most from their chosen products, and gain ideas to take away and use in store.
- Our immersive room sets will bring carefully selected pieces to life in three inspiring examples of the ‘home office’.
- Retail Matters will help with all aspects of running a successful business through live talks and workshops with leading industry professionals and peers.
- The growing list of speakers currently includes:
- Marketing guru, Alex Ryan
- Online retailer and social media extraordinaire, Martha Keith from Martha Brook London
- Small business expert, Catherine Erdly from Resilient Retail Club
- Trend forecaster, Sally Angharad Booth
- The Giftware Association
- Catherine Erdly, founder of Resilient Retail Club will also be on hand with tailored 1-2-1 advice in The Resilient Retail Clinic.
- Register for London Stationery Show’s monthly newsletters to keep up to date on how to book your 1-2-1 session.
- The growing list of speakers currently includes:
Let’s Get Organised
The industry cannot wait for the return of London Stationery Show, but there are some important things to get done before then. Be prepared and organise your registration, accommodation, and appointments well in advance. To help make life as easy as possible, here’s an easy check list to get ready for London Stationery Show 2021:
- Register: Registering for the show is easier than ever. Simply complete the form via stationeryshow.co.uk and print your passes at home for fast-track entry to the Business Design Centre in October
- Accommodation & travel: London is always a popular staycation destination so ensure you book your accommodation well in advance. The show’s dedicated concierge team, MICE Concierge, are on hand to ensure all attendees are looked after by offering exclusive accommodation rates at hotels close to the Business Design Centre. The venue is easily accessible via London Underground and mainline stations, and pre-booked parking is also available.
- Appointments: This year’s show will be filled with buyers catching up with new and existing suppliers, so pre-arranged appointments are essential to ensure the latest product launches are viewed in comfort. The full list of brands can be viewed at stationeryshowlondon.co.uk.
Entry to London Stationery Show is free for industry professionals, you can register for your free ticket at www.stationeryshowlondon.co.uk today.
Dates: Tuesday 5 – Wednesday 6 October 2021
Venue: Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London N1 0QH
Opening hours: Tuesday 9.30am – 5.00pm, Wednesday 9.30am – 4.00pm
Registration is free for bona fide stationery buyers and retailers at www.stationeryshowlondon.co.uk
We want to help share business news, brands or product releases and any retailers, suppliers and creative professionals who are still able to be open and trading. If you would like editorial email: firstname.lastname@example.org